Saturday, January 19, 2008

Kyah's First Blog

So, Tyten will be 7 next week, and Azlynn will be 2 in March and poor Kyah won't be four until July. I plan on giving each of them their own birthday blog, but poor Kyah won't get one for awhile so she is getting a pre birthday blog today.


This is Kendall Kyah's BFF, trying to comfort her, how cute!
OUR BUGGY!!!
What can I say about our Kyah Reign she is such a handful. We think after many nights of beating our heads again a wall that she is the boss of this house! Kevin says "she is just like her Mama"-What ever-. She is such a girly girl. Her favorite color is pink, he second favorite color is pink, and so on, and so on...... If it is possible everything she eats, drinks, touches, smells, has to be pink. She has now started carry a purse (however it black not pink, which is just like mine). I was using a red purse but she found my black purse and her black purse and I was forced to switch. I have been told that I am growing my hair out long like hers. I asked if we could cut her hair and she said, "that is not happen , you will grow yours long like mine (and hurry-MOM".She has informed me that she is growing her hair long like "Rapunzel" She is Azlynn and Tyten's second Mom (Kevin's too). She has her own way about doing everything! If it's not done is such away, it can't be done. She loves Barbies, Strawberry Shortcake, Babies, loves Ariel, and her absolute favorite thing in the world is cloths, everyday she "says can we go shopping, I need to go shopping, MOM we have to go shopping"!!!!!!!! She loves to put things in her mouth still! She chews her finger and toe nail (yuk). She eats her beads off her dresses, and picks at everything. She has to change her cloths at least 8 times a day, it was getting so bad that we had to put a lock on her closet (which is where her dresser is), she was changing her cloths in the dark a few times a night (she could even match in the dark-such talent). She has now figured out how undo the lock, so today I am getting a new lock. After many nights of wondering what we did wrong, I made an appointment with the DR.,

which she confirmed our suspicions"can you say OCD", which at the time was a little scary, but it is now a blessing knowing that she is normal in her very own way. We just have to really be on top of her, and one step ahead. She just a slight indication of OCD, nothing to be worried about. But, it has really help me in understanding HER, I have to really listen to what she wants, and now that I do; it has made her life a lot easier. The DR. had one answer to the problem (that I go and get help for myself from a Shrink), "what nothing is wrong with me", it's this girl who changes her clothes, only eats with a special spoons, lines up all her toys in front of her bed, lines up all her toys on the outside of the bathtub (not allowing her sister to play with any of them), and the most independent person who could ever imagine. I think the DR needs to see a Shrink(not me). All this might be a little scary for those of you who aren't exposed to Kyah on a regular basis however, she is so totally normal, she is just a big ball of fire. I won't trade her for anything, she just takes a few extra tries to find out what will work for her. I think that she should out grow most of these problems and if not I think that her future Husband will have to be just like her Dad, and let her run the show. We love every second we have with our Pretty in Pink Princess, and are glad that we have the tools to help her have a wonder life at 3 1/2. As we speak Kyah is doing my hair, and bossing her sister. LOL



PS If some times my blog doesn't make a lot of since (I don't get much time to proof read them before I am called away), hehe

Don't forget to post your comments on the blog page.











No comments: