Wednesday, September 24, 2008




Well, finally I am going to give everyone an updated blog!






As most of you know the kids and I went to Canada for the entire month of August, yes the whole month without DAD! It was a sad day when we left Scappoose and headed North. But, it was such a sweet return that it truly completed our trip. Kevin's mom Hazel flew down to

Portland to spend about a week and half with Kevin, kids, and myself. We had a great time, the kids really enjoyed showing Nana all there friends, and showing her their school's, she even got to see Kyah complete Drama Camp. Hazel also was awesome, and helped me to decoration for the Columbia County Relay for life walk, July 26. We had a great time decorating in a Music theme(she had such great idea's), and I was able to walk a total of 3 hours, which I think was about 3 to 4 miles in less than 8hours! We all had a great time and can't wait to join a team next year in Spokane.

Well, then we began our drive to the great Country of Canada. We left Portland Friday August 1 and drove to the Tri Cities, Washington to check up on best friends Amy and Craig Jenne who are building their huge house that will finally be done in a couple of weeks(we can't wait, we haven't been able to go for a visit since May, we are having seriously "Jenne" withdrawls! The kids and I took Nana to a childhood restaurant that my Grandparents took me too, the last time I was their was when Tyten was 6month and we went with my Grandma. I loved watching the kids having the same experience that I remember... We then headed to Spokane to show Nana are new home town. We spent two nights, and checked out Tyten's new Ice Arena. We found Chucky Cheese (thank goodness), we check out Dad's hospitals, and the area that Daddy wants to buy a house. We had a great time, and I wish we could have spend a week, but we had to get to Nana and Papa's farm the kids were ready to get driving.



























More to come about our Fab trip to Cananda, this was just the first week!

1 comment:

The Larsons said...

Looks like a ton of fun. Did you hear they are building a brand new Chuck E. Cheese in the Spokane Valley. You should totally live in the valley! :) Where is the area that Kevin wants to live? Those feet pictures are pretty gross. Kind of cool though.