Monday, June 23, 2008

Making a decision





Well, most of you know that Kevin and I are in the process of making a very difficult decision. At the beginning of June Kevin was flown out to Spokane, WA to interview with the Rockwood Clinic. He had a great time, and was impressed with the Clinic. In March Kevin and I escaped to Spokane for Hockey tournament (yes, no kids Thanks Mom and Dad) and we checked out the city for 2 1/2 days! We both thought it would be a great place to live. HOWEVER


Two days after he got home from Spokane, both Kevin and I Flew out to Aberdeen, South Dakota(yes I said South Dakota), and I know what your thinking! We were gone for 4 nights, and 3 1/2 days, we had a great time loved the city. We were wined and dinned, it was awesome. We think it would be a great place to raise a family.


So know we have to make a very difficult decision. Kevin thinks both jobs would be great! We will keep everyone posted on where we plain on setting down ROOTS.




I have posted some pictures of trip to South Dakota. We had a condo in a amazing old historic hotel "The Ward", we really enjoyed are stay.

2 comments:

The Bentley's said...

what a hard decision?? i'm sure either would be great!! and way to go on chief!

The Larsons said...

My vote is SPOKANE! :) We'll be in Coeurd'Alene for sure, so we would love to be so close to you guys! I always lean toward the closest place to family...but that is just me. :) Did you guy drive over to Coeur d'Alene while you were there? We will be living there in July 2010. :) Hope to see you there. When do you have to make the decision? I think South Dakota would be closer to Denver though. We really wanted to go to the Black Hills of South Dakota for this next assignment, but got Kansas City instead. All the pictures I saw were beautiful. Good luck with your decision!